Nov 4, 2012
* in case of inclement weather the classes will follow Bedford Public School's lead! If they are closed, we are closed. There will also be a message saying 'class is cancelled' on the website.
* Class cancellation due to weather will be added to the end of the semester automatically
* refunds in tuition are given up to five days before the start of class, %50 percent refund within week(which may be applied to a future class) no refunds are given after first class. If you registered for a class that does not run for ANY reason you need to reschedule or ask for a refund within thirty days of the cancelled class. No refunds will be given after this point!
* class make ups must be made within the same semester they were missed. Please inquire about space in other weekly classes before 'showing up.'
* acceptable forms of payment are check/cash/paypal(which accepts most credit cards)
*students need to disclose any health conditions before they attend which could impact their class time.
*not responsible for work left in studio after 30 days once semester has completed.
* class packages must be used six months from date of purchase!